SSC CHSL NR Admit Card: Staff Selection Commission is going to organize the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam in the month of March 2018. The candidates who have applied for the same those must check this passage. Here, we try to provide the latest information regarding Exam date as well as SSC CHSL NR Admit Card 2018.
We know very well that the registered candidates are waiting for the SSC CHSL Admit Card download link. If you are also looking for it on the internet. Then, we inform you that the SSC will soon upload the NR SSC CHSL Roll number. For more updates, you should refer to the below portion of this article.
SSC CHSL NR Admit Card 2018
For hiring the candidates for the Lower Divisional Clerk and other posts, Staff Selection Commission declared the notification. A huge number of candidates who have done 10+2 applied for the same. These posts are divided by region wise( Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand).
Exam Date: 4th to 27th March 2018.
Therefore, SSC collected the form under state or region wise. the candidates who registered from North Region. Those will soon able to download their SSC 10+2 Admit Card. We assume that SSC will release the admit card of SSC CHSL NR Exam 2017 after 25th February 2018. It will be available to download only on its official website as well as the below mentioned link.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Admit Card 2018
Candidates must download their SSC CHSL NR Call Letter via the same link by entering the registration number or other necessary details. The candidates who don’t know where and when the to admit card will be released those stay connect with us.
Here, we provide very easy and simple steps for your convenience to download hall ticket of SSC CHSL for CR region. To download the SSC CHSL Admit Card follow the below steps.
How To Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018 – North Region
- The registered candidates need to click on the below mentioned link or http://sscnr.net.in.
- Then look for “Please enter your 10 digit Roll Number”
- After that, fill your roll number in the box.
- Then you should look for “Please enter your Date of Birth”.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Date should be in (dd/mm/yyyy) format.
- Finally, Click On Search Button.
- Your SSC CHSL Tier – I Admit Card will display on your screen.
- Download it and get a hard copy of it for examination uses.